WE SMOKE THE GOOD STUFF.
Ray Brothers BBQ opened in 2014 and is located on Route 20 in Bouckville, just a few miles north of Hamilton. Brothers Tucker and Colin opened the restaurant after many years of experience working in the food industry. They have found a new flame for their passion in the form of slow-cooked meats.
"We are an authentic, slow-cooked barbeque style restaurant. We are a first come, first serve establishment. Everything on the menu is smoked over local woods for periods of 5 to 14 hours. All of our sauces and sides are prepared daily from the freshest local ingredients when seasonally available.
We will sell out of product on a daily basis, so come early and often."
RBQ is available for events and catering. Check our calendar for details. Apparel available on premises.
6474 Route 20
Bouckville, New York
Bar open until 2a when guests present.
This calendar shows our availability for off-site catering and does not affect dining at our restaurant.
- No reservations.
- No separate checks.
- ATM available on premises.
- Pick-up order availability limited.
- T-Shirts and other apparel available on site.
- All catered events on-site and or 75 or more guests must be booked one month in advance.
- All Catering inquiries are handled Mon - Thur Only.
- For music booking, please e-mail email@example.com.
- For all catering inquires, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now available at RBQ:
All apparel can be purchased at the restaurant. Gift certificates are also available.